"CRUISE IN AND WIN" - WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE ("Millionaire") SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SWEEPTAKES PERIOD: 12:01am ET January 09, 2012 through 11:59pm ET January 13, 2012.
2. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
3. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
4. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. SPONSOR: Buena Vista Television, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521
6. ADMINISTRATOR: Buena Vista Television, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521
7. CRUISE IN AND WIN PRIZE:
One (1) Disney Cruise Line 3-Night Preview Cruise Vacation for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Fantasy™ ship. Included in this three- (3) night, non-transferable prize package is the following:
Three (3) night cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy™ out of Port Canaveral, FL. departing on March 23, 2012.
- One (1) Stateroom on the Disney Fantasy for four (4) persons.
- All onboard meals (except in Palo and Remy)
- Government Taxes, Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
- Onboard gratuities for stateroom host/hostess; dining room server, assistant server and head server.
- Round-trip coach airfare between the United States or Canada gateway airport nearest to winner's home and Orlando International airport if winner resides outside of a 200 mile radius of Orlando, Florida.
- Ground Transportation from Orlando International Airport to Port Canaveral and back to Orlando International Airport via Disney Cruise Line transportation.
- Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: Palo and Remy service charges; It's a Small World Nursery fees; shore excursions; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner's home and gateway airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein
- Three (3) night cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy™ out of Port Canaveral, FL. departing on March 23, 2012.
- Vacation must be booked at least 30 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken on the March 23-26, 2012 Preview Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy™
- Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
- Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
- Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline block-out periods.
- Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
- Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
- Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests' responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department's travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- The estimated retail value of the vacation package is $4,472.68 which includes Government Taxes and Fees. Winner will receive a Form 1099, which is the form used to report such amounts to the Internal Revenue Service. Contestants should consult with their own tax advisors regarding the tax consequences associated with prize winnings.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
8. To enter the Cruise In and Win Sweepstakes the potential entrant must go to the following
On this webpage there will be a link to the information page for the Cruise In and Win Sweepstakes.
On the Cruise In and Win Sweepstakes information page there will be a description of the prize and
a link for entry into the sweepstakes. The link for entry will take those who want to enter to a
page where they are asked to log in. Entrants who are already registered members of the Walt Disney
Family of Sites need only login into their account and enter their first name, last name, mailing address including city, state, zip code/postal code, email address and daytime telephone number to enter the sweepstakes. If the
potential entrant is not already a member of the Walt Disney Family of Sites, they will need click
on the link to register in order to gain entry into the sweepstakes. Registration will require the
entrant to complete all of the requested information that will include, but not necessarily be
limited to: First name, last name, gender, date of birth, zip/postal code,
& e-mail address. Once successfully registered, log in to complete entry to the sweepstakes as described in this paragraph.
9. Employees, their immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses), and those living in the same household, The Walt Disney Company, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., 2waytraffic, Sony, Disney Destinations, Disney Cruise Line, official sponsors of the program, all "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" ("Producer" and/or "Program") production personnel, advertising agencies or any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of this Program or Network Program (defined below), or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives are not eligible. Employees, their immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses) and those living in the same household, of television stations broadcasting the Program, are not eligible. In addition, any individuals acquainted with any persons who are or have been connected with the production, administration or judging of the Program or the Primetime Program (defined below) are not eligible, if in the Producer's sole discretion, the individual's participation could create the appearance of impropriety. All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion.
Any individual who has been convicted of a felony is not eligible
In order to be eligible, the winning party must read and agree to the terms contained in these rules, execute an affidavit of eligibility as well as the travel release as incorporated in Exhibit A to these Rules (see below). Each party participating in the winning prize must sign a separate set of these rules as well as the travel releases. For minor children, a parent or guardian must sign on behalf of each minor, these rules as well as the travel release. Travel releases, Affidavits and other required documentation must be sent to WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE/Cruise In and Win Sweepstakes, Buena Vista Television, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521. Original signed versions of these rules and travel Releases must be received by February 6, 2012.
10. One (1) winner for the Sweepstakes prize will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as listed above. All decisions regarding winner selection are final. Winners will be notified by phone on or about January 17, 2012. Winner(s) will be contacted by 12:00pm EST on January 18, 2012. If Sponsor/Administrator leaves a voice message, Entrant will have until 5:00pm EST on January 18, 2012 to call Sponsor/Administrator back in order to be qualified. After 5:00pm EST on January 18, 2012 Sponsor/Administrator will move on to a new randomly drawn Entrant and follow the same process as described previously in this paragraph. Sponsor/Administrator will continue this process on succeeding days until a winner has been deemed eligible and qualified. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor/Administrator to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other's computer related to or resulting from entering the Sweepstakes. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In the event of cancellation, the prizes may be awarded by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or the points may be returned to entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name the corresponding account is registered to. All decisions regarding the identity of the authorized registrant shall be made by Sponsor/Administrator in its sole discretion.
11. Prizes for Sweepstakes include only those items expressly listed above. Any costs associated with the use or ownership of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Approximate Retail Value is listed in section 7.I above. No prize transfers are permitted. No prizes will be refunded or exchanged for cash. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/Administrator disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or services accepted by the winner. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Entrants understand that Sponsor/Administrator is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession and use of prize. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding in all respects. No substitution of prizes is allowed. Sponsor/Administrator will not ship any prizes to addresses outside of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia.
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission for The Walt Disney Company, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., 2waytraffic, Sony, and official sponsors of the program to use winner's name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice and statements regarding this Sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes and on the syndicated television show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, in perpetuity, without compensation unless prohibited by law.
14. Winner, and where applicable, travel companion, will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, travel release (when requested by Sponsor and/or Administrator), Release of Liability and Release of Publicity unless prohibited by law, within seven (7) calendar days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim their prize, fails to comply with all rules, is unable to travel or attend event on prize date or fails to respond to the winner notification within seven (7) calendar days of notification, the winner is disqualified and the prize is forfeited. If forfeited, another winner will be selected at random from among the eligible entries.
15. By participating and winning a prize, entrants and Winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor/Administrator, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Destinations, Disney Cruise Line, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., Embassy Row, 2waytraffic, Sony, official sponsors of the program, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents ("Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize, including any travel or activity related thereto including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failure or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due or misdirected mail entries, application downloads; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of Winners, the cancellation or postponement of the event; (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants or Winner's participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or use/misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant and/or Winner's further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant or Winner's be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrants and/or Winner's waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Released Parties may choose, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof. Members further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with prize(s). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
16. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
17. For the Winner's list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/Cruise In and Win Winners List, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521-3903. The Winner's list will be provided, as requested, within fourteen (14) days.